Enter Australia for tourism, family visit, or a short business visit by submitting the documents to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. Satisfy the minimum criteria as a genuine visitor with sufficient funds to cover your expenses. Create a powerful Visa application with sponsorship from a family member from Australia.
What Can You Do with the Visitor Visa?
- Enjoy a vacation with your family and friends in Australia
- Take a short business trip, addend conferences, and seminars
- Undertake a short course in Australia up to 3 months
Additional Visa Conditions
- You cannot work in Australia
- Extend your stay by extending your Visa validity, unless marked as ‘no further stay’
- Most Visas can be extended up to 12 months unless exceptions
- Parents of Australian citizens and permanent residents are eligible for visa extensions up to 5 years
- In the case of extensions, parents must not stay in Australia for more than 12 months, in an 18 month period
- Health insurance is required at all durations during the stay